Saturday 1 June 2013

May Favourites

Hello my lovely blog readers,

As promised in my 30 Day Snap #1 I am going to be doing my May favourites.

This month I have been loving quite a lot but i've managed to narrow them down to show you guys just a few.

Starting off with beauty products:


The most used colours!
The Mua Undress Me Too Pallet. I got this for my birthday from my best friend Della and her sister Maria and I haven't stopped using it since. I'm not very brave when it comes to colour on the eye so I always stick to neutrals, and this pallet suits me down to the ground.

Collection Extreme 24 hour Felt Tip Liner. This another present I received for my birthday, I like to use this on top of the Mua Undress Me Too Pallet with a thin line.

Bio Oil. This is great for stretch marks and scars. I have many scars from when I was younger recently I've also had to deal with stretch marks on my waist, but using this has helped massively to reduce them in appearance.

Andrew Barton Hair Waver. This is new and I love it. I have short hair and I'm always looking for new things to do with it and this is perfect. I love the waves its creates with my hair and I also pair this up with a couple of curls from my Tongs to create a cute style - this is an idea I found on Youtube from Pearlsandcurls96. 

Fashion:

I bought these a couple of weeks ago. They are really comfy and I wear these nearly everyday and I do think these were well worth the £9.99 I paid for them in New Look.

Favourite Outfit:

I always like to make new outfits from things I don't really wear that just lay in the back of my wardrobe. The dress is new from New Look and was £19.99 and the lace tee behind it was from Primark which I bought ages ago!! You can also see her the effect the Andrew Barton Hair Weaver has on my hair.

Well I hope you like my May Favourites, let me know what your May Favourites are below!

Till next time my lovelies!

4 comments:

  1. I've always been really interested by the Mua Undress Me Too palette as I've heard it's a dupe of the Naked 2 Palette. I'd love to try it out for myself and compare them!

    Phoebe xx
    phoebe-bialkowski.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've heard that too, if you do try it out let me know :D xx

      Delete
  2. Great post and gorgeous favs -I really like the palete I see why that's one of your favs! :)

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the pallet is great and its really cheap too which is a bonus going to stock up on Mua I think! xx

      Delete