Saturday 8 June 2013

30 Day Snap #8 - Shopping with DellaLovesNutella

Hello there dear blog readers,

Another blog after 10?! What is going on! Once again I do apologise for the late blog.

Its going to be a short blog today. 

A bit of a boring one today. After work I went shopping with Della (Who also has the DellaLovesNutella blog) in our local shopping centre after work and I bought some cute dungaree shorts which I will share with you guys tomorrow.

Did you do anything interesting?? 

Till next time blog readers.

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like a lovely way to relax after work! My car broke down on the motorway today, so me and my mum spent most of the day waiting for the RAC! Boo!!

    -Phoebe xx
    phoebe-bialkowski.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I love your blog and so I've also nominated you for the Liebster Award! :)
    http://littlegingee.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/liebster-award.html

    x

    ReplyDelete