Thursday 6 June 2013

Liebster award tag!

Hello blog readers,


I have been tagged by dellalovesnutella.blogspot.co.uk to do the Liebster award tag. I've not been blogging long so I haven't heard about this tag but it seems like a cute thing to take part in. This tag is about being tagged by someone who gives you questions to answer and then you have to tag 11 other blogs with different question.

1) What is the one make-up product you use on a day to day basis? Mascara, I can go out with out any other make up as long as I'm wearing Mascara.

2) How long do you spend getting ready? It really depends on the mood I'm in, lately its taken me around 10 minutes to do all my make up and hair altogether. 

3) What's your favourite colour? Baby Blue. 

4) What's your favourite TV programme? Hawaii Five O!! Absolutely Addicted! 

5)Who's the one person you couldn't live without? My Mum. - Sorry Dad!

6) What's your favourite item of clothing? My baggy skinny jeans - super comfort!

7) If you had a house fire what three things would you save if your family were safe? 1. As many photo albums as I could. 2. My laptop USB storage thing which has the most recent photo's I've taken on. 3. All the things mum knitted for me.

8) Who is your inspiration? Probably my mum.

9) How did you get into blogging? I started to watch people like Zoella, Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter, Fleur from Fleur De Force and I started to read their blogs too and fancied the challenge.

10) What's your favourite make up brand? Currently Mua but I want to branch out.

11) Dresses or Jeans? Dresses!

My Questions:

1) What is your favourite song currently?
2) What do you hope to do in the future?
3) How did you get into blogging?
4) Who is your inspiration?
5) What is the one make up product you couldn't live without?
6) Favourite Tv Programme?
7) Favourite childhood memory?
8) If you won £1 Million what would be the first thing you'd do with it?
9) What's your most precious item that you have?
10) Skirt or Jeans?
11) What's your favourite piece of clothing you own?

I tag the following blogs:

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Thank you so much for tagging me, I can't wait to answer your questions! :D Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for tagging me sweet. I have never done this before, can't wait :)

    www.hernameistashaa.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me I'll do it ASAP:D
    - From Annie ToadRoad
    toadroadfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete