Saturday 1 June 2013

30 Day Snap #1 - Frankie and Bennys

Hello again blog readers,

Oh My Gosh we are in June!! And I thought it would be a nice to take part in the 30 Day Snap which Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter posted on her blog 

I'm stating off the month by cheating slightly as I haven't done very much today apart from work and revision so I haven't taken any photo's, so I'm going to share with you a photo of myself and Della at Frankie's and Bennys which was taken not so long ago instead.



This photo was taken when we went out for our friends Laura's birthday, we had a really nice time and it was a nice way to celebrate our friends birthday.

I will be posting the May favourites blog today as well so look out for that one soon.

Till next time blog readers 

4 comments:

  1. Heeey! I see you joined the challenge too :D
    That restaurant seems to be so niice!
    I'll follow you =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I thinks its a cute thing to do :D
      I do love Frankie and Bennys although I prefer Nando's!! Thank you for the follow =D

      Delete
  2. I love love love Frankie and Bennys- their brownie ice-cream is to DIE FOR! MMMM <3 Great post, I've followed you and can't wait to see what else you put up!

    It'd be great if you could check out my blog too- I'm also doing the challenge :D

    phoebe-bialkowski.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete