Wednesday 12 June 2013

30 Day Snap #11 & #12 Coursework joys.

Hello there blog readers.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I went swimming with my friends and bought my camera along but forgot to take any picture *face palm*. 
Today I havent done much, I was called into school to meet with the new teacher that will be taking us over in September as our current dance teacher is going on maternity leave. So I spent about 30 minutes to get into school for a 25 minute talk.... Great... It wasn't too bad though as she was telling us about a new project that will be starting up down our area that I will be able to take part in. 

As well as that i've done quite a bit of coursework for the deadline on Friday! eeeeekkk


Thats all for today guys, hope you've all had a good day. Till next time 

No comments:

Post a Comment