Tuesday 18 June 2013

30 Day Snap #17 & #18 - Lazy days and days out with friends

Hello again dear blog readers,

I'm not very good at this it seems!

So Yesterday I went to my friends house as we were supposed to be painting. But because we left it a bit late we ended up just sitting down and watching Wall-e playing on the wii - to which I lost every single game -_- and then watching Finding Nemo! 
I've never seen Wall-e before but I am a big kid when it comes to animated films and I really enjoyed it!!

Then today I went out with my friend Sam and Millie to shop for our friend Alexz who's mum asked us to help buy him some decent clothes!! It was a lot of fun as you can probably imagine and before heading home we went to get lunch in none other than The Harvester.

Me and Millie

Chocolate Fudge Cake yummmmm!!

So thats all for today blog readers. Till next time! 


4 comments:

  1. That fudge cake is to die for...mmmm...must..resist! Haha, it looks like you all had a great time!

    Love, Phoebe x
    phoebe-bialkowski.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very delicious indeed but sickly towards the end, even so I managed to finish it!! xxx

      Delete
  2. mmmm the chocolate cake looks delicious! Found your blog through Louise's and now following you :) Would you mind checking out mine, also doing the 30 day snap :)

    Merilin xx

    merilinzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very nice!! Checking out yours now xx

      Delete