Wednesday 5 June 2013

30 Day Snap #5 Shopping, Tom Daley and sharing a coke with... Me!!

Hey there blog readers!

2 blogs in a day! So if any of you saw my Make-up and Fashion Haul you'd know that today i've been shopping! Yes I thought after the stress of exams I'd let treat myself with a bit of retail therapy and also start to stock up on clothes for New Orleans this year!! 

And with everything I bought I'm still very excited about finding a Coke bottle with my name on!! Little things please me.

Then the rest of the day I spent with my best friend Chloe and when she went home I started reading Tom Daley's autobiography that she leant me. 


Hope you all had a good day. Till next time blog readers!

1 comment:

  1. Chummy,I have tagged you for the liebster award, check out my blog to find out about it :)

    http://dellalovesnutella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete