Wednesday 5 June 2013

Make-up and Fashion Haul!!

Hello there blog readers! 

Today I went shopping with my best friend Chloe at our local shopping centre, and I stocked up on some makeup and bought a few pieces ready for New Orleans this summer!

Starting off with Makeup:



The Mua Undress Pallet.
My best friend Chloe came over one day and had the most amazing smoky eye shadow and told me that she got it from this pallet from Mua so I bought this today. 
The Mua Extreme Felt Eyeliner
I love to use felt eye liner this one is a lot thinner than the Collection eye liner I currently have so I'm going to give this a go.

Wellaflex Silikrin Volume Boost Hairspray
Admittedly this isn't makeupy! However! I've had this a few days now and its a really good hairspray, it smells really nice (bit of a weird thing to say I know) and its not too stick and is really easy to brush out.

Fashion:
New Look Denim Playsuit
This is the main thing that I bought today. Its a cute denim playsuit from New Look and cost £19.99. I really like to wear play suits during the summer so I'm glad I got this to add to my collection!

New Look Super Skinny Jeans
Now I bought a couple of weeks ago. Reduced from £23 to £13 and I do love a good bargain. They are super comfy. I don't usually shop in New Look but recently I have really liked their summer collection.

And Lastly!

LOOK WHAT I FOUND! 

So thats all for today dear blog readers.... Till next time!






2 comments:

  1. I just got the undress me too palette. Love it
    Cute blog.
    Would love if we could follow each other?
    http://thepowderednose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the palette is great :D
      Thank you,
      Followed you
      xxx

      Delete