Monday 10 June 2013

30 Day Snap #10 - Spring Clean!

Hello blog readers

So today I wanted to do something productive and over these last few weeks due to revision, work and just pure laziness I let my bedroom get in a pretty bad state - something I dont usually do. So I thought that I would tidy it up a bit... 3 hours later I ended up rearranging my WHOLE ENTIRE room. Yup. And there's still a couple more things to do like putting up my photo frames on a new wall and things like that. 




 Till next time blog readers!

2 comments:

  1. I think changing your room around is so fun :D I don't have many options because my room is pretty small but I love to play around with decorations etc. Hope it turns out how you want it! x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I nominated you for a liebster award! :)

    http://thehannahlucydiaries.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/the-liebster-award.html

    that link will take you straight to it

    x

    ReplyDelete