Tuesday 4 June 2013

30 Day Snap #4 - Sleepover timeee!

Hello again blog readers, 

Hope you are all having a good day =D. 

Today the students from New Orleans came down to my school for a visit before they head back home on Friday. Because they came down especially from London to see us all I was invited to go to school - during my 3 week holiday to visit them -yay, but I did have a good day with the girls so it was a trip into school worth while.

As well as that today my best friend Chloe is round for a sleep over, so I wanted to share with you a picture of our evening so far!!

I bought Chloe Tom Daley's autobiography for Christmas and she didn't want to lend it to me!! It's ok though I got it eventually!!

We're now off to catch up on the new series of Keeping Up With The Kardashians and eat the rest of my Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream!! 

Till next time blog readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment