Saturday 15 June 2013

30 Day snap #15 - BBQ

Hello there blog readers

Ooohhh its a late one!! Today I went to a bbq with the family. This bbq is held every year by a family friend to celebrate her son's birthday and I cant remember not ever going!!


This is Charlotte. 

I met Charlotte a few months after she was born. And every year at the annual bbq I remember pushing her around in her buggy to get her to go to sleep or chasing her around making her tired to hopefully fall asleep! We don't see each other very often but when we do she always runs up to me shouting my name and gives me a big hug and today she followed me every where and even nicked me coat claiming it for herself (even though it was about 10 sizes too big and ended up looking like a dress on her!)

Till next time blog readers!

1 comment:

  1. Aww such a cute pic! <3

    http://dellalovesnutella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete