Tuesday 25 June 2013

30 Day Snap #25 - Sunn!

Hello again blog readers,

*Right Dannii, your mission is to write this blog under 10 minutes to its online before 10**

Here goes...

Does that appear to be the sun shinning in Britain? My Golly I think it is. YAAAAAAAAAY! Unfortunately for myself it decided to appear when I was at school.... So instead I made the most of the glorious weather by relaxing in the back garden after school.

My view from laying in the garden.

 Really hope this weather stays its about time Britain had a decent summer.

 Hope you all had a good day. Till next time blog readers.

*Blog posted under 10 minutes - Mission successful!!* Hmmm now what should I treat myself too ;)



3 comments:

  1. Yes!! Beautiful weather at last, enjoy!

    Phoebe xx
    phoebe-bialkowski.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think we all deserve a bit of good weather xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful weather! :)

    Hope you can drop by my blog: The Sassy Theory :)

    ReplyDelete