Friday 7 June 2013

30 Day Snap #7 - Meal with all the dance girls

Hey there blog readers!

A post after 10.30 WHAT?! Sorry!!! As you're about to find out, I was out at a meal today and didn't get in till late and then I bought my camera along to the meal but I left my SD card in my laptop because I'm just that clever! *facepalm*

So today I went out for a meal with all the girls that do A Level dance with me and 2 of the lads from our year. We decided to go to Harvester as a few of the girls had never been there before and it was the cheapest offer and everyone could get what they liked. 

I had a really nice time and I had Sticky Toffee pudding for the first time ever in my life! 

Everyone

A few of us including dellalovesnutella and flutterofeyelashes!

Apart from that i've literally done nothing all day. Yay for productivity! 

Till next time blog readers.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good night! I know how it feels to leave your SD card in the laptop, I done it when I went to a gig once, i was literally devastated! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was a laugh thank you, and its just like the worst thing, being at a gig would be so much worse - i feel your pain x

      Delete
  2. ahem and me!! http://itsmemelblog.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. oh yes and you, i've followed you, can you follow back??

      Delete