Sunday 2 June 2013

30 Day Snap #2 - Grab Machine Goodies!

Hello there again my lovely blog readers!

So I'm a day behind on this 30 Day Snap and today I know will just consist of Work and Revision again so I want to share with you something exciting that happened yesterday. 

I live near the sea and on the whole road down there is full of arcades. After work yesterday I met with my mum dad and brother where we went to have some dinner and we then went to the arcades before heading home. 

AND WE WON THESE!
Gonzo and Sid!

Dad won these on the grab machines for me - just 20p in each machine and we won them!! We've only ever won 1 other toy from the grab machines which I still have, but I thought it was quite cool how we were able to win 2 toys one after the other! 

So that's all for today I'll see you again soon my lovely blog readers!

10 comments:

  1. Wow. I think the only thing I've won out of a grab machine is an Eeyore (who is my fave) and I still have it :) Sid is beyond my favourite Ice Age character, he's so cute :) I'm taking part in Louise's 30 Day Snap challenge too

    www.hernameistashaa.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ice age is one of my favourite movies - such a big kid!! Sid's amazing xx

      Delete
  2. Oh those grabbing machines!
    I once won a blue teddy bear. I miss it. =(
    Take good care of yours, I strongly believe those things just happen once in a lifetime! Hahaha =P

    love xxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely take care of mine, I should've recorded it really!

      Love Dannii xxx

      Delete
  3. Those evil grabbing machines! I spent $10 on one and didn't win a thing. You must have skills!

    - Alexis
    (rambleddaydream.blogspot.ca/)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! They're rigged over here anyway so we were lucky i think ahha xx

      Delete
  4. Great post, im taking part in the 30 day snap too. Would love it if you could check out my blog :)

    haysparkle.com

    Love Hayley xXxXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i've checked out you're blog and follwed you :) cant wait to see more from you :D xxxx

      Delete
  5. I always loose in these games, I get very annoyed;-) Love the blog:-)
    - From Annie ToadRoad
    toadroadfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I usually lose too, its a fricking miracle that we won I swear! xxxx

      Delete