Sunday 23 June 2013

30 Day Snap #22 & #23 - More Grab Machine Goodies!

Hello again fellow blog readers

A bit of a late one tonight. 

So yesterday I went to work as usual and then after I came home and didn't do much as I wasn't feeling very well. I had hoped to go out but the weather was quite rubbish. So as you can see I didn't blog. However I did manage to be some what productive by creating my ticket/postcard board, so i'll show you that when its up on my wall!

Today I went out with the family for a while and we headed down to the local arcades.

And £1 later this little fella flew through the air landing straight into the box to pick up!!

Fin, Noggin' Duuudeee!!

I'm not usually this lucky to win things but 3rd time this month!! Must be something in the air.

Till next time blog readers.

4 comments:

  1. I used to have a pillow with this little monster attached by a string! And congratulations on all of your winning, maybe you should buy a lottery ticket?

    Phoebe x
    phoebe-bialkowski.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww how cute. Thank you, and yes I should try :) x

      Delete
  2. Aww its so cute! Maybe i'll be lucky enough to win one next time! :)

    http://dellalovesnutella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just like someone I know, hopefully you'll win one soon! x

      Delete