Monday 3 June 2013

30 Day Snap #3 - After exam treats!

Hello blog readers,

Today I officially completed my AS year in sixth form with my last exam finishing this morning *phew* and to celebrate I was able to stock up on some treats - with the help of dad of course!!

Today we were meant to have family down. But sadly my uncles dog - who is an amazing 12 years old collapsed this morning and had to be rushed to the vets in Norfolk - They were staying in London at the time so they couldn't come and visit us which is a shame. 

So instead I celebrated finishing my exams in true style by playing Mario Kart on my Nintendo DS and stuffing my face!! What an exciting life I lead?! 


Hope you all had a good day. Let me know what you got up to below.

Until next time blog readers!

3 comments:

  1. This is such an exciting post for me! I finish my AS exams on Wednesday, then I will be joining your celebrations! Congratulations on completing the year!!

    All the best,
    Phoebe xx
    phoebe-bialkowski.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Good luck, we can celebrate together then!! Thank you xxx

      Delete
  2. I'm taking part in the challenge too!

    Annabelle xx
    Annidaisy.Wordpress.Com

    ReplyDelete