Sunday 9 June 2013

30 Day Snap #9 - Oh gosh she's been shopping again!!

Hello again blog readers,

Like the new look? It took forever! 

I'm going to share with you what I bought when I went shopping yesterday.





















Select Dungaree shorts. I've always been into dungaree's for some reason and I saw these the other day in Select and I thought they'd be nice to wear in the summer and especially when I go away -  Dungaree's always remind me of pregnant ladies painting for some reason?! I'm weird I know.

So thats all. Hope you all had a good day. Let me know what you were up too.

Till next time blog readers!

4 comments:

  1. These are great! I've been trying to hunt a pair of dungarees just like this for weeks now- you're a life saver. I'm going to a fancy dress party as a hillbilly and so thought dungarees would fit the role very well! Thank you :D

    -Phoebe xx
    phoebe-bialkowski.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you're welcome :D These would go down very well at the fancy dress party i think xxx

      Delete
  2. I really like your blog! also, hooray you are my first follower thank you!!

    love xo,
    Madeline

    ReplyDelete