Friday 14 June 2013

30 Day Snap #13 & #14 - "Sleep" Over & New Purse

Hello there blog readers,

Again apologies for the lack of blogs and then having to double up.

So Thursday night I was invited to a sleep over with all the girls that do A Level dance. It was a nice way to catch up as we are use to all seeing each other every single day at school and since we've been on our little break we are lucky if we get to see each other once a week. 

The night ended up to be quite a lot of fun and its nice that we can have a sleep over like this and no one feels out of place as we're all so close, however we did not get to sleep till about 3.30 in the morning!! Now I'm not very big on staying up super late (or until early hours into the morning) because I get quite grumpy from lack of sleep. The latest I've ever been up till has been 4 in the morning for a wedding which is kinda different I guess, so I don't really have that much experience of doing "all nighters". So as you can guess for me going to bed as late as we did wasn't the greatest of ideas we came up with, but it was fun so I thought I'd share with you a couple of photo's from last night: 


We are a bit of a bonkers bunch but that's how we like it!

Today I didnt do very much as you can imagine due to lack of sleep! But I want to share with you the new purse I bought from our local market. I recently bought a purse from Primark but it was quite big and although it fitted in my tiny handbag it didn't really leave room for much else. And as well as this money kept falling out of it quite a lot which was quite frustrating so after many weeks of umming and rrrrrrrrinnngg whether I should get a new purse I came across this little thing and instantly fell in love:
It's a dupe of the Anna Smith Owl Purses. 

It has a wallet type structure at the front where you can place all your cards and then at the back it has a purse. I really like this purse and it's a lot better than the one I had previously so I really hope this does not break any time soon as I will get a very good use out of it.

So that's all from me, hope you've all had a good day. Till next time blog readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment