Tuesday 30 April 2013

This Or That Tag!

Hello Blog Readers!

Sorry its been a while, revision is overtaking my life! So I've been looking at a few blogs and stumbled across this little tag, its quite an old one but I thought it would be cute to do! So here goes!!

Make-up:
Blush or Bronzer? Blush
Lip gloss or Lipstick? Lip gloss
Chapstick or Lip butter? Chapstick
Matte or sparkle eye shadow? Matte for everyday use, Sparkle for evenings
Eye liner or mascara? Hands down Mascara! 
Gel, liquid or cream eye liner? Liquid 
Foundation or concealer? As weird as this is probably concealer
Liquid or powder foundation? Powder
Neutral or colour eye shadow? Neutral, I'm quite scared to venture into the world of colour on my eyes!
Waterproof or non waterproof? Waterproof, I think its just handy really!!
Brushes or sponges? Brushes! 
Powder, cream or liquid highlighter? I don't really use highlighter but I'd probably go for powder.

Nails:
OPI or Essie: OPI
Acrylic or Natural? Natural, i really cant handle wearing false nails!
Bright or Dark? I tend to go for bright colours, although sometimes a nice burgundy looks good too
Matte or Shiny? Shiny
Glitter or No Glitter? No Glitter, although sometimes it does look nice

Body:
Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume all the way!
Body lotion or Body butter? Body Butter
Body wash or soap? Body wash
Self tan or not? Being half Irish I have really fair skin and don't tan EVER but I'm too scared to try self tanning in case I turn orange!!

No comments:

Post a Comment