Friday 3 May 2013

20 Facts About Me!

Hello there again blog readers!

So with all the work and revision I've been doing lately I haven't been able to blog as much, so I don't have anything planned for today! So I saw this floating around the interwebs and thought I'd have a go so you guys could get to know me better!

1. My name is Danielle and only recently have people started to shorten it down to Dan or Dannii (execept my neighbour who always called me Dan!)
This is me! 


2. I have a younger brother who is only 10 months younger than me, meaning that for a whole month and 12 days I'm the same age as him... it also doesn't help that he's 6ft 4 and I'm 5ft 5
Me, my brother and my cousin 

3. I'm half Irish and Ireland is my favourite place to go its so beautiful.
Home from Home! 

4. My favourite food is probably Spaghetti Pasta 

5. I don't have any pets because my mum is allergic to the fur off hamsters, my dad doesnt have the best track record with fish and I dont like cats.... I really want a dog though!!
How could you say no to this pretty face??


6. I collect postcards from all around the world, the furthest one i have so far is New York, but I'm hoping that i will get one from South Africa and Singapore from people i know who are out there


7. I have an eclectic taste in music meaning I love everything from rock and roll to country to pop
Would easily get any of these tattoo'd if I wasn't such a wimp!

8. I'm hoping to become a midwife just need the grades to get into uni, although the prospect of the future scares me!

9. I'm terrified of spiders, I can just about handle little ones but they have to be TINY! apart from that i freak out!

10. When I find a song I like I will listen to it on repeat for ages until I'm sick of it.

11. My favourite song in the entire history of the world would be Angels by Robbie Williams, I think because my dad and I use to listen along and sing to it all the time when I was younger.

12. I love to dance so much so i've taken it for an A Level.

13. I could watch Rugby for hours on end, but football irritates the life out of me! 

14. I once broke my nose whilst playing rounders, and as if that couldn't be embarrassing enough it was in front of my whole year group...

15. I've completed my Duke of Edinburgh Bronze award even though I could've died when a group of cows started to run towards me whilst i was stuck in a kissing gate.....

16. I'm EXTREMELY Clumsy!! I should come with a warning sign honestly! 

17. I have a phobia of exams meaning I don't usually perform as well as I stress out too much, but I was (much to my surprise) given the award for having the most points for GCSE overall out of all the girls in my whole year group! 

18. I admit that my best friend and I are complete freaks! We don't care though!

19. I've never been out of Europe, but this year I'm going to New Orleans!!! 

20. I can't wait to grow up get married and have children, it really excites me and its the only part of the future I'm actually excited about.


Well guys I hope you've got to know me a bit better :)

If any of you have twitter follow me on @Dannii_2696 Until then! 

1 comment:

  1. The place in ireland looks like balamory!

    AND THROUGH IT ALL SHE OFFERS ME PROTECTION A LOT OF LOVE AND AFFECTION WHETHER I'M RIGHT OR WRONG!AND DOWN THE WATERFALL WHEREVER IT MAY TAKE ME I KNOW THAT LIFE WON'T BREAK ME, WHEN I COME TO CALL, SHE WON'T FORSAKE ME, I'M LOVING ANGELS INSTEAD <3

    http://dellalovesnutella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete