Thursday 11 April 2013

New suede shoes

Hello there blog readers!! 

So today I was searching for a new pair of school shoes, and since the UK is officially in summer (Yes this is true but somewhat difficult to believe due to the winter like weather we STILL seem to be experiencing!) I decided I would go for more seasonal appropriate shoes :) 

And after searching high and low up the high street, I eventually found myself searching through Primark's shoe collection. I know some people might think that Primark's flat shoe collection may not be that great and are quite easy to break but I find them quite comfortable and dependant on the shoe quite sturdy and to be honest most of school hours I'm in trainers anyway due to AS Dance so I wont get the chance to wear the shoe down in the first place. They were the first pair I picked up and in true Primark fashion they were the only pair of flat black shoe's in my size in the whole entire shop -_- just as well I fell in love with them! And as a bonus they were quite cheap too - £8 for a pair of shoes for school is a bargain in my eyes, and I honestly believe they will last the 12 weeks left of school *fingers crossed*


And here they are!! I don't know how much longer they will be available for but I have seen them in stock since Christmas! 
I think they are mega cute for school and I cant wait to wear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment