Wednesday 10 April 2013

I can FINALLY tie up my hair!!

Hello fellow bloggers! 

So today I became a bit excited over the fact that I am finally able to tie up my hair! To the average person this might sound a bit silly but not being able to tie up my hair has been a nightmare! Why can't I tie up my hair you ask? Well the summer just gone I was sick of my longish hair which I failed to do anything with apart from tie up! So in a drastic decision I decided it was bye bye to long hair and hello to short hair... and not just bob short... oh no MEGA SHORT! :O  



From This:











To This:

Its a Bob length one side and just above the ear on the other.
 Just a note, I do have a fringe but because it's gotten so long I now I just clip it back


Well I'm happy with my new do, but saying that I am growing it so that I will soon have a bob :) since having short hair I've done so much more with it than when I had longer hair so I figured I could just do what I have been doing all along but with a bob instead.  




And here it is!! It may be small but it feels good to finally get my hair out my face!! 

I'm now leaving my hair grow out so i can have a normal bob and I'm mega excited since I can do quite a bit more with it. Here's hoping I do more than what I did last time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment