Tuesday 16 April 2013

Semi Colon Project



















Hey there blog readers, 

So today I want to talk to you guys about something that's close to my heart. I found this on twitter a couple of weeks ago and decided that I would do it straight away. I personally am luck enough to have not been struck by depression, suicidal thoughts, I don't self harm or I don't suffer from anxiety however there are a few people close to my heart who are suffering from these and aren't in the happiest position in their life. I believe that everybody should be given the chance to be happy. Suicide isn't the way out, you were given this life for a purpose. Ignore those who try to put you down, you're stronger than them! There is always someone that can help you. 

Stay Strong <3

1 comment:

  1. Put your hand on your heart, there's a pulse, your alive for a reason, you do have a purpose! Inspiring post <3

    http://dellalovesnutella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete