Tuesday 9 April 2013

I'm Not Really A Kid I Swear!

Hey there blog readers! 

Today is the first day of my blogging life! :)


So this is a new project I've decided to work on - I needed something to make myself sound interesting apart from just saying that I've been on the internet all weekend, at least now I have a valid reason! 


I always think that for my age I can sometimes act quite young, but then doesn't everyone? I know boy's tend to mature quite a bit later than girls, but even so, in our teenage years don't we all just wish we were young again? Looking back I always think always ask myself why was I so keen to want to grow up? The concept of thinking of the future frightens me now quite a bit, especially since I'm caught up in the argument of what exactly I want to do when I eventually leave school! But for now whatever I will become will just have to wait because regardless of the age I am I'm about to tuck into my favourite biscuit!! Who says they're just for kids?! 




No comments:

Post a Comment