Wednesday 22 May 2013

Wonderful Wonderful Wednesdays!

Hello again blog readers!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! :( exams took over - but im back now yaaayy!!

So I always find that Wednesdays are always the best days at school because it means your half way through the week and getting closer to the weekend!! So to just help you get through the rest of the week i decided that every Wednesday I'm going to share a blog with a little inspiring message or funny picture and tell you how my week has been so far :) 

I think i'm a bit of a fruit loop!!

So this week has been a stressful week because I had most of my As Level exams. I had my Human biology exam on Tuesday and then today I had my History As Level so as you can imagine its been a long week!! But I only have 1 exam left after half term so I'm going to relax for a while before I start the whole revision thing again. 

I hope your week has been ok and i'll see you guys soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment