Monday 6 May 2013

Beauty and Fashion Haul!

Hello Again Blog Readers!

So this weekend I went to a wedding which meant I needed a new outfit! And whilst out I picked up a couple more things too.

So to begin with I bought a new dress from Select. It's a Burgundy colour and its longer at the back compared to the front.
It also came with a very cute belt :)



The dress was in the sale section of the shop and was reduced from £20 to £12! Bargain!!

 Then whilst in Select dad and I went a bit mad and saw a couple of tops that would be useful for when I go to New Orleans this year - I live in these tops any ways so they'll come in handy every day of the week

White and Blue Striped Cami

Red Cami
Leopard Print Cami

Salmon coloured Cami

The camisoles were on special offer 2 for £5 

Next I bought some leggins as again i wear these quite often either for dance or just pottering about



 And again the leggins were also on special offer 2 for £8

Whilst paying for everything dad noticed some nail polishes on special offer 99p each so I also treated my self to some new colours!! 
The purpley colour is called Dark Magenta - no.15, the Grey colour is called Slate - no. 74 and the blue colour in the background is called Blue Moon - no. 40.

Then the lady behind the counter said that there was some other deal going on that I was then entitled to another beauty product FREE!! so I scooped out this very pretty lipstick 
It's a nice cute coral colour called Innocent

This next one I bought today, I use quite a bit of heat on my hair because I'm either always straightening the sides or blow-drying it so a friend recommended I use this as it also leaves a nice shine to the hair
This was £3 in Asda! 

I also bought myself a new shampoo and conditioner, recently I've found that with my short hair the shampoo's and conditioners I've been using haven't given me that shine in my hair that I use to have and its not been feeling as soft either. But I've tried this shampoo at my best friends and it seems to do everything I want so I also got a conditioner which promises to give back the shine!
These were both £2 in Asda

And lastly I bought some baby wipes! I've been using Huggies baby wipes a lot lately as they come in a bigger packet than normal make up removing wipes and I always keep them in my bag anyway! I also find that they're lovely and soft on the skin and do the same job as make up wipes and are cheap too.

I think these were £1 

Just a note to any students who are studying A Levels. If you haven't done so already, you can apply for a free UCAS card online which entitles you to money off at certain shops, restaraunts and even theme park attractions! I saved £10 in select alone with my UCAS card and its free!! Win Win situation!! 

So thats all from this haul I'm now officially broke!! Till next time blog readers!

1 comment:

  1. I love V05 products, you should use their heat defence, works a treat! :)

    http://dellalovesnutella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete