Tuesday 28 May 2013

Things to do on a rainy day!

Hello there blog readers!!

In typical British fashion the sun hasn't managed to stay for long. This time yesterday I was moaning about being sunburnt and today I'm moaning about the rain! And I don't moan often... kinda... well.... *blushes*

Because its really rubbish weather I thought I might give you some tips on what to do to fill your day whilst the rain stays. 

(Brace yourselves its another one of those lists!)

  • Try out new looks with make-up. Recently I've gotten quite into make-up and I love to try out new looks, just go on to Youtube and you're away really.

  • Try to put together new outfits from the clothes you already have. This is something I enjoyed doing last year for summer outfits, I had so many clothes that I only wore with certain things so I decided to change it up a bit.

  • Try out new hairstyles. Again just by going onto Youtube you can be learning to do some lovely new hairstyles ready to show of when the sun comes out

  • Indoor photo shoot. I love to doll myself up and just do a mini photo shoot indoors.

  • Bake something. Whether its a cake or brownies, baking something can be fun to do with a friend or siblings and then you can serve it up for dessert after.
So I hope some of these helped to fill your days when the weather turns rubbish! If you have any ideas don't be afraid to add below.

Till next time blog readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment