Monday 22 July 2013

Its Been A While..... 5 Summery Outfits

Hello there blog readers....

It's been a while! Sorry for not being very active on here lately but now school has ended I'm back for good!! 

So unless you've been living under a rock or you don't live in Britain you will be aware of the fact that summer has finally made an appearance here! HORRAY! And I thought it would be nice to share with you guys 5 of my favourite summery outfits this year.


Jock t-shirt: Primark Sale reduced to £2
Denim Skirt: Primark I think this was around £8

This is a really old outfit of mine that I bought last year. 
Both the top and the skirt are from Primark
Denim Jacket: New Look

Without the denim jacket. 

Playsuit: New Look £20
Denim Jacket: New Look

Playsuit: New Look £20


Maxi Dress: Primark I think it was £12

Hope you enjoyed my summer outfits. 
Till next time blog readers.

5 comments:

  1. Love all the outfits, very cute!I've nominated you for the liebster award, check out my blog for your questions! http://dellalovesnutella.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/liebster-award-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tagged you to do the I heart summer tag :) Check it out on my blog http://dellalovesnutella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue Primark skirt! Great outfits xx

    Justine | BRIGHTON DREAM

    ReplyDelete