Thursday 8 August 2013

Making Up For Lost Time - I Heart Summer Tag!

Hello There Blog Readers.

So to make up for the lack of blogs lately I've decided to make up for lost time I will be doing 2 today. 

Today I will be doing the "I Heart Summer Tag" which dellalovesnutella tagged me to to do... Here goes!

1. Favourite bronzer for summer?
This might sound quite bad but at the moment I don't own a bronzer, honestly I'm more of a blush type of girl myself. Saying this though from reading other blogs and watching many beauty guru's on Youtube, I've come to learn that the Boujour Chocolate Box Bronzer is the one to go for.

2. You're relaxing on a hammock on a tropical island, what would you be sipping on?
Hmmmmm.... I really like the Rubicon Tropical drinks at the moment so that I think... No ice though, my sensitive teeth can't handle it and I'm not a big fan of how it waters down the drinks.

3. Pool or Beach?
Beach all day everyday. I live by the sea so I am a beach baby, I can't get enough of it. I spend most of the summer down the beach when the weathers nice and more often than not end up going for a swim in the sea (brave I know!). 

5. Summer = Crazy hair, what's your must have styling product?
I have short hair so lucky for me it doesn't go wild or frizzy, the one thing it does do though is flick out when its been in water which I don't mind too much, but is a pain if you've spend a while straightening it for it to just turn wavy when it dries from swimming in the sea! However these last few months I have fallen in love with the TRESemme Heat Defence Styling spray with UV Filter. This thing is amazing like honestly, not only does it protect against any heat used on hair it leaves it feeling so shiny and soft afterwards as well as smelling quite beautiful too. 

6. Sunbathing or fake tanning?
I am half Irish meaning I have THE PALEST skin you have ever seen. Sunbathing for me just results in burning - yes even with sun cream on - and then pealing revealing my paleness again. Saying this I have never had a spray tan, I have faked tanned my legs once a few years ago but I don't bother now.

7. Favourite Summer Nail Polish?
As much as I have no nails I still love to paint them. This summer its great to see the pastels are still in so any pastelly pink, green, yellow or blue will do me.

8. Any summer traditions?
Every summer for the past few years I have been attending a holiday club which runs from the last week of July to the first week of August called Scripture Union.  So this is a tradition of mine which I will carry on by becoming a member of their team next year which I'm excited about!

9. Favourite summer scent?
I know this has been out a while now but I'm still in love with Beyonce Heat. So it would have to be that.

10. Favourite BBQ Food? 
BBQ's just sum up summer don't they? Nothing better than a good old fashioned BBQ to get the summer going!! I would probably say burgers are my favourite BBQ Food.

11. Favourite summer proof makeup?
Whether I'm in the sea or a pool I'll either be wearing minimal to no make-up due to the hassle of taking it off before hand and then having to put it on after but recently I've been using a lot of waterproof mascara's. I'd recommend the Maybelline Falises in Waterproof. 

12. Any summer vacations planned?
How very American!! This year I've been lucky enough to be accepted onto a volunteering project in New Orleans which is very fast approaching with only 11 days left to go before I jet off to the USA! I have written a blog on it if you want to find out more information on what I will be getting up to in the US. Apart from this I will be staying at home and taking part in.


I tag the following people to do this tag:
http://pocketfullofflower.blogspot.co.uk/
http://flutteroflashes.blogspot.co.uk/
http://wideeyedsusan.blogspot.co.uk/

Hope you enjoyed this blog. 

3 comments:

  1. I tagged you for the confessions of a beauty blogger tag, go check it out on my blog! :)

    dellalovesnutella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog through Zoella. I'm in love with the layout and font! I've recently started a blog and it would be great if you checked it out :) http://gingerandtheblonde.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. :(( I can't believe that I just saw that i was tagged in this. I'm so sorry. I would still do it but considering it's December..hahaha You should do another tag and tag me in it.. or i could do one and tag you in it lolz. xx

    ReplyDelete